Monday, January 25, 2010

HAPPY MONDAY!

Just breezing by from work to wish you a Happy Monday. This is a picture of what I wish I was doing today! I would have given anything to stay in my jammies, sip some tea, and snuggle down with Stella this morning. But nooooooo..........I had to go to work!

Not only is it raining, it is POURING!! It is dark, and downright miserable today.
To top it off, they said on the news this morning, today is officially the most depressing day of the year. I don't know why, that is what they said. Maybe hearing this first thing in the morning, still dark and pouring, set my mood for the day.
It can only get better!
Hope your having a nice day!

XOXO



4 comments:

  1. Great pictures....curling up with Stella sounds much better than rain and darkness. Too funny officially the most depressing day of year...if that's the case better to have it be a yucky rainy day then a sunshine blue sky kind of day! Have a wonderful Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am moving slow this morning (as I type this). In fact I just texted the following message to my co-workers: "I am not even going to pretend I will be to the office on time. Old and tired." Happy Monday! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. it can only get better! we had a rainy weekend...very yucky and depressing...hoping for a better week!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear ya. It's pretty wet and rainy here but then in the afternoon it will be 75 and sunny. It can't make up its mind.

    Stay warm and cozy!

    ReplyDelete