Tuesday, April 28, 2009

STEPHEN BONANNO SALE:APRIL 29-MAY 3

O.K.----I'm not one on plugging too many products, but this is an exception. I can't say enough about Stephen Bonanno sandals. Last year I thought I would treat myself to a pair of these babies, and I'm so glad I did. They are so comfortable, I can walk in them all day. I hear they last for a very, very long time, and you can even have them re-soled. You can custom pick your color of leather and stitching. My first pair was Champagne and Mohair. It is endless the color combinations you can come up with. The best part is right now they are having a sale to get $20.00 off each pair. Check out their website: http://www.stephenbonanno.com/ You won't be disappointed, I promise. I'm about to order a new pair, but I can't decide between the: Gunmetal/Silver
or the Platinum/Gold. What do you think? I need some help.

Another color combo, Emerald Blue/June Blue


or Celery/White (pretty)



or Dromedary/Winter Camel
These are just a tiny sample of the colors you can make. Check it out. http://www.stephenbonanno.com/ I know you'll find something, especially with summer coming!! Let me know what you think.
XOXO





6 comments:

  1. i like the celery/wht....going to the site right now!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe Platinum/Gold to go with more outfits? I love these sandals, my friend Elizabeth has several pairs and they look beautiful and are so well made. Great customer service too. Whatever you decide, congratulations. You will get lots of use from them and they are so classy. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw these shoes somewhere...hmmm... now where. Oh well... I like them! The hard part would be narrowing the color down to one. Enjoy! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm. I'm kind of lovin' the silver and gold combo. What is the difference between these and Jack Rogers? I see both written about a lot on the blogs but I have never seen them before the blogging world. I learn something new everyday. :) I've never even seen these on anyone. East coast thing?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll take the gold ones, thank you very much. These were so big when I lived in Palm Beach but I don't see them so much on the other side of Florida...soooo, guess I need to bring them out! I just gave you award at my blog:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE my platinum/gold SBS! So cute on tan feet! Now I want a monogrammed pair! Oh, the choices!!!

    ReplyDelete