I have been tagged by Susan, from http://shabbychicks.blogspot.com/.
Now I'm not a big tagger kind of person, so I'm going to leave this one up to the reader. It might be fun to just go ahead and post your answers on your blog. I would love to read them.
"8 Things I'm Looking Forward To."
1. Going to Kansas City in June for my niece's collage graduation.
2. Going to Reading Pa. tomorrow to look at wood for our new bathroom vanity.
3. When our bathroom is finished.
4. For it to stop raining.
5. The last day of school. (I have summers off.)
6. Spending a lot of time down in Maryland.
7. Having Grandchildren someday.
"8 Things I did Yesterday."
1. Took Stella for a long walk with Amy, and the dogs she was watching.
2. Went grocery shopping.
3. Cleaned out the refrigerator, out with the old, in with the new.
4. Started my laundry.
5. Put in a 12.5 pound turkey, and made the house smell great for hours.
6. Watched the movie, Changeling, with Angelina Jolie. It was great!
7. Went to 7-11 to buy the Sunday paper.
8. Brought some dinner to Amy while she was house sitting.
"8 Things I Wish I Could Do."
1. Publish a cookbook.
2. Get my kitchen makeover in Maryland.
3. Cook dinner in the White house.
4. Visit my mom more often in Arizona.
5. Stop hanging on to so much "stuff", and start weeding through my house more.
6. Spend time in Tuscany.
7. Be less judgemental.
8. Keep everyone close, happy and healthy.
"8 Things I Watch On T.V."
1. Rescue Me
2. American Idol
3. True Blood
4. Animal Cops
5. In Treatment