Thursday, February 26, 2009

My boys are back!

This is my handsom son John outside of the condo in Park City, Utah that they were staying at. Yes girls, 23 and single!




Here is my husband, John and my son at Alta or Snowbird, which is right outside of Salt Lake City. They had a great time. They went with Rick, my brother in-law, and his son, my nephew Riley. No injuries, just great skiing and lots and lots of good food. They came home yesterday to some beef goulash. (They either thought it was yummy or yucky, after all of that good food!)







5 comments:

  1. I am jealous! First year in awhile that we haven't gone to utah to visit and ski! Handsome boy and hubby :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad they had a great time! We are Alta skiers, but really anywhere in Utah is good. I hope they had a great time Utah is beautiful! I miss it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pictures and nice looking men too!! Have a great weekend and give little Stella a big hug, please!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so jealous....my favorite ski destination is Utah.....esp. Alta! been too long since i've been...good lookin guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you all like to ski, and in Utah to boot! The skiing is great there. I have to say though, it was a nice break while they were gone. No cooking meals, and my daughter Amy spent the weekend with me, which was nice and rare!

    ReplyDelete