Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Florida countdown

I'm going to Florida on Sunday for 10 days, and I can't wait! With that said, I have so much do do in the next couple of days, that I can't think straight. Not to mention getting on a plane. It really doesn't bother me, but ya know, it's still in the back of your mind, that your flying somewhere.

I have to go through and find summer stuff, after just putting them away for the winter. I want to get my feet under control. I don't know about you, but I have cracked heels. I saw Dr. Oz on Oprah once, and he said to rub Stridex pads on your heels, then your favorite cream with white peds, and your cracks will disappear. Well, I have been doing it for about a month, and it seems to be working. Better than before, that's for sure! I do it everytime I get out of the shower, and it's cheaper than a pedicure!

This might sound crazy, but I have to cook 10 days of dog food for Stella to take to my mother-in-laws. I'm sorry, I do cook her food. Ever since that dog food recall, I have been making her food. She was just a puppy when all that started, and I wanted to keep her healthy. Now I'm getting kind tired of doing it, even though she only eats a cup at a time! I give her chicken or beef with peas or carrots, and rice or pasta. Anybody know any GOOD dog food out there? Ever heard of Nutrish by Racheal Ray? Any good?

I have to work tomorrow, go food shopping, haircut, pay bills, post office, dry cleaners, blah, blah, blah!!

Have a great day tomorrow----Thursday.
XOXO




6 comments:

  1. I don't know if you get Eagle brand out in PA but it is all I use for my precious darlings. Wow I have to study your foot care info, I should try it because I have extremely dry feet. The climate up here is desert like there is no humidity. Tell us what kind of fun you are planning in Florida and hope you will blog!! xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ronda, you really ARE Stella's mom! Have a great time in Florida, I went to college down there, good times :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know next couple dsys are crazy but soon you will feel the sun on your face and be in Florida! So lucky what I woould do to feel the sun or see it. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm jealous! even though it takes a lot of preparation...you will have such a fun time and good blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ronda!! Blogger says you have updated your blog but I am still only picking up this post as your most recent post...... xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I started to, then deleted it. Pictures just weren't right.

    ReplyDelete