Monday, April 4, 2011

Eco-Friendly

The "E" word of the day is Eco-friendly. I try to do my best, in baby steps. I save plastic caps, water bottle, orange juice, etc...for a young cancer patient in Maryland. For every 1000, he gets one dose of chemo. I have started wrapping my food in wax paper before putting it in plastic baggies
because of all the crap in plastic. (I know, I sound crazy). I save all glass jars to store soup or sauces in. I try not to use non-stick skillets as much anymore. I'm lovin' those cast iron pots now! I TRY to buy Organic, whenever I can. (Luckily, my daughter has a boyfriend who is an Organic farmer)! I wish I owned 100,000 acres to make it my own. I just want this earth to live forever and ever!


Wouldn't you love to get a Eco-Easter basket?


How a bout' an Eco-house? Yes--that is what I want.


With a Eco-kitchen.


Then I could make Eco-cocktails for all of my friends, you included, ....


with Eco-snacks


in our Ec0-chairs.


Pretty cool visual, isn't it?

Not reality....although I do try!

XOXO


4 comments:

  1. You are doing a great job at being Eco friendly...I could learn a thing or two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work!! Baby steps are a great start! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m not sure if thіs is а formatting issue or something to dο ωith bгowsеr comρatibility but І thought I’d pοst tο let you knoω.

    The laуout look gгeаt thοugh!

    Hοpе уou get the problеm fіxeԁ soon.


    Feel free to νіsіt my web-ѕite ::
    weight loss

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s nеarly іmpossible to find eхperienced ρeoρle for thіs subject, hoωevеr, уou sound lіke уou know whаt you’re talkіng about!
    Τhanks

    Ηeгe iѕ my web-site organic potting soil

    ReplyDelete