Friday, April 1, 2011

APRIL!!!!



Hi there, Happy April Fool's Day, Happy Friday, and most of all Happy April!!
While driving in my car listening to my talk radio show, Dennis and Judi-New Jersey 101.5, I heard something about a April blog challenge, A to Z. Starting today, you would blog about something that starts with the letter A. Tomorrow would be the letter B and so on.
I chose "April". I have a feeling there will be a lot of this one. I am just so happy April is here. It is another step closer to summer!
Another "A" I would like to mention is that is it Autism Awareness Month. I chose this because I have a nephew with Autism and my daughter Amy teaches children with Autism.
I think this might be a fun challenge, give you something to blog about! I might think differently later, but for now I want to give it a try. I think it would be fun if you would do it with me. If you want to give it a try, click here and sign up! If you don't----then I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

XOXO

P.S. With this challenge you can post on anything...news, poetry, recipes, animals, gardening...etc.

2 comments:

  1. Love the A-ness!!! PS - Is that a picture of a place you visit? It's gorgeous!!!

    I'm here to welcome to the A to Z challenge! I'm a co-host, should you need anything don't hesitate to ask!!! I do hope you'll stop by my neck of the woods! We're also having fun on twitter (I'm @jenunedited and we're using #atozchallenge)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge...there are lots of bloggers doing this one I heard almost or over 1000 that's pretty cool. I need a break from challenges but this one sounds good. It's going to be nice having you back blogging. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete