Monday, November 9, 2009

Coffee Break


Just breezing through to wish everyone a Happy Monday. I also want to tell you that I am taking a break this week from posting. I will still be reading and commenting because I love to know what is going on with everyone!

I just have too much menu planning, organizing, shopping, and recipes to read this week for the fishing dinner I'm hosting next Saturday. Oh, and not to mention work too! If I have to worry about what to post about everyday, I might get a little stressed, (I know you know what I'm talking about!)

So, until next post, have a wonderful week!!

(I might have to do this a few times in the next couple of months!)


XOXO

7 comments:

  1. I thought this past weekend was the dinner but I guess it was just part of the prep. Must be some dinner you got goin' on GF! I've got to start the recipe search too and prepare for a dinner party I'm having this Sat. I am a horrible procrastinator because I work best under pressure. I wish I could change that about myself but I don't get my mojo going until the last minute. Sounds like I could learn a lot from your organization. Have a productive week! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Relax and go about your planning... we will still be here! I suspect everyone will be getting busy in the upcoming weeks due to holiday planning, etc. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun planning and preparing your wonderful party. I love entertaining. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ronda can't wait to hear about your dinner! take pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do your thang girl. I know we all understand!!!!! It's so much fun planning though for an event. Enjoy!!!!!

    P.S. Love that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pictures please when you have the fish dinner.Would like to see every detail.

    ReplyDelete