Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Kansas City Here I Come!

I'm on my way to Kansas City tomorrow.



I can't begin to tell you how excited I am to get there!




I'm going to my sister's house who lives right outside of Kansas City, in the boondocks with lots of acres. She is having a huge graduation party for my niece and her boyfriend and another friend of theirs. So it is a combo party with lots of friends and family. I will get lots of pictures while I'm there. The best part is my 2 kids are going with me.
Today was my last day of work for the summer! Woo Hoo!! Now I will probably spend a lot of my time in Maryland. I hope everyone has a great rest of the week, and a wonderful weekend. I haven't decided if I'm bringing my computer yet, but I want to think no.
Adios

XOXO

6 comments:

  1. Have a safe and fun trip. Even distance can't keep you from a party!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo have agreat time! Safe travels & take lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. have fun! love KC.....(i'd take my puter) :)
    look forward to the pics!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drive safe. Have a great time and enjoy. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have lots of fun! I enjoyed making my morning coffee to the song Kansas City! I have never been there, but would love to see a Royals game. I love baseball stadiums. Hope you have great weather and I look forward to the recap and photos. Looks like you will have a wonderful summer! xoxo

    ReplyDelete