With all of the graduations going on, I thought this was a perfect treat to make and bring along if you are going to a party. Not only are they so simple to make, they are also cute! I was also thinking chocolate covered graham crackers would be good if you didn't want to use the thin mints. Either one would be delicious!
- 24 Servings
- Prep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 24 miniature peanut butter cups
- 1 tube (6 ounces) decorating frosting in color of your choice
- 24 After Eight thin mints
- 24 milk chocolate M&M's in color of your choice or 24 semisweet chocolate chips
- Remove paper liners from peanut butter cups; place upside down on waxed paper. Place a small amount of frosting on each peanut butter cup; center a mint on each. Using frosting, make a loop for each cap's tassel. Place an M&M on top of each loop. Yield: 2 dozen
Benny & Lily
I love it! Im saving this one in my recipe file for next year when Katelyn graduates! Have a wonderful weekend!ReplyDelete
Yum... Have a golden weekend! xoReplyDelete
These are so cute. I'm making grad cupcakes for a friend this week and I wish I had known about this for a topper. I can make them in a couple years from now for son2. Hope you're having a good week. Hump day tomorrow - yeah! :) xoxoReplyDelete
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete