Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thirsty Thursday


I love Pomegranate martinis in the summer. This drink I found sounds so delicious and refreshing. I cannot wait to try this.
Heading to Maryland this weekend to work on the bedrooms, and I think this cocktail must be tested!
Have a wonderful weekend friends!

Ingredients:

2 oz fresh lemon juice

2 oz simple syrup

Crushed ice

3 oz light rum

Lemon-lime soda or soda water

1 oz POM pomegranate juice

Fresh pineapple wedge

Method:

  1. Blend the lemon juice and simple syrup in an old fashioned glass.
  2. Add the ice and rum.
  3. Fill the glass to the top with lemon-lime soda or soda water
  4. Gently add the POM pomegranate juice so that it floats on the top of the drink.
  5. Garnish with the pineapple wedge.

Cheers!


XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Oh delish! How can you go wrong?! Always need a cocktail when hard work is involved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I missed a cocktail post? How on earth did that happen!?! Please bring that to my attention should that ever happen again! This sounds so refreshing. I am in dire need! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete