Saturday, October 17, 2009

Rain, Rain, Rain

Rain, Rain go away
The Owens' family wants to play!



O.K. enough is enough! It has now been raining for 3 days. We are in the middle of our second Nor'Easter. It's cold, wet and miserable. It has already snowed six inches up in the Pocono mountains, and are expecting more. I hope we are not in for a bad winter this year. Why does it do this on the weekend? Why can't it do this when we are in work all day?
There, now I feel better!
Have a great weekend !

XOXO

5 comments:

  1. I feel your pain. Hope you find a good book and cozy up with your guy and pup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We still have snow free ground! Very unusual for Anchorage. Even the mountaintops are snow free. However by Oct 31, Halloween, I am sure the children will be trudging around in chlly snow. I saw the weather at the Jersey Shore on CNN and could not believe how bad it is!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It finally got chilly over the weekend and was perfect but now I hear it's warming back up. Too much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    I am local photographer in Charleston SC and this is one of MY photos!!..I need to what site you found it on and why you are using it without my permission!!!...you can look me up at www.angelphoto.smugmug.com Wendy Mogul
    Angel Photo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,
    I am local photographer in Charleston SC and this is one of MY photos!!..I need to what site you found it on and why you are using it without my permission!!!...you can look me up at www.angelphoto.smugmug.com Wendy Mogul
    Angel Photo

    ReplyDelete