Monday, May 25, 2009

Weekend Update

Here is Amy and Sarah, a friend from Maryland enjoying a refreshing cocktail on the dock.


We had a wonderful long Memorial Day weekend. The weather held out beautifully. Lots of family, friends and great food! It was so nice and relaxing to have my whole family together for 5 straight days under the same roof. There was never a dull moment.

Here is hubby and son taking a little spin on the water.




Relaxing on the dock.





This is my beautiful niece Katy, visiting from my hometown of Kansas City.





Stella is very intent on knowing who is coming down the steps to the dock!





A view looking up to our house from the dock.





A view looking down to our dock from our yard. The steps are very long and steep to get to the bottom.





My son and nephew enjoying a swim. On Saturday it was a very warm 85 degrees outside.



On Sunday our neighbors Mike & Amber with a friend, came for a boat ride with us to visit my brother-in-law's house. He lives about 10 minutes down the river.





Mike & Amber with random people. We went to see the new kitchen in my brother-in-law's house.




A little peck before the boat ride home!




This little sweetie is Lilly. She is an 11 month old pomapoo. So cute, but it was past her bedtime.

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Summer has officially started!

XOXO

7 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun time was had by all. So funny! before the music even started I was about to mention "sittin' on the dock of the bay!"
    I LOVE your dock and imagine that you spend many, many hours there!
    I would :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ronda what a wonderful weekend you had! Your house and dock look so inviting and fabulous. You are so lucky to have them and it's so nice of you to share with others. You have a great week. You deserve it! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful place you have. I don't know how you leave and go home to the real world. Do you stay up all summer? Or just weekends?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi all. Yes, I do spend many hours on the dock. It so nice, and if it gets too hot we can sit under the tent.
    I do spend a lot of time down there in the summer as soon as school lets out. Yes, it is hard coming home to the real world!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! My kind of weekend! The kids all looked like they had a great time and they are so sweet to let you take their pictures! I am smiling as I type this comment to Otis Redding..... wish it was the weekend again!! Love little Stella and Lilly! So sweet. Stella looked very tired in your niece's arms.... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like your dance card was full this weekend too. I love the pic of Stella standing on her daddy's chest watching guard. Too cute! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally looks like my kind of perfect weekend!!!! You have your dock and I have my pool at home but I would love to go back and forth experiencing both. I miss lakes up North that you can actually swim in.

    ReplyDelete