With all of the graduations going on, I thought this was a perfect treat to make and bring along if you are going to a party. Not only are they so simple to make, they are also cute! I was also thinking chocolate covered graham crackers would be good if you didn't want to use the thin mints. Either one would be delicious!
- 24 Servings
- Prep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 24 miniature peanut butter cups
- 1 tube (6 ounces) decorating frosting in color of your choice
- 24 After Eight thin mints
- 24 milk chocolate M&M's in color of your choice or 24 semisweet chocolate chips
- Remove paper liners from peanut butter cups; place upside down on waxed paper. Place a small amount of frosting on each peanut butter cup; center a mint on each. Using frosting, make a loop for each cap's tassel. Place an M&M on top of each loop. Yield: 2 dozen