Thursday, May 12, 2011

Cheers!


Ingredients

  • 1 cup white-cranberry juice
  • 4 ounces vodka
  • 2 ounces Cointreau

Directions

  1. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add cranberry juice, vodka, and Cointreau. Shake to combine well. Strain into two large martini glasses. Serve immediately.


I thought this cosmo was not only pretty and easy, but sounds delicious!
Had a very busy week this week, but just wanted to say hi and have a great Friday! Now I have to run out to get some white-cranberry juice!

XOXO

P.S. This cocktail is from Martha Stewart

5 comments:

  1. Looks so pretty! Come join me on my deck for a cocktail!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could just sense it was time for me to check in! LOL! You know me, darlin'. This sounds so good. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. superslot เครดิต ฟรี เป็นผู้เก็บทุกค่ายเกมสล็อตมาเอาไว้ในที่เดียว ให้บริการเกมคาสิโนออนไลน์ แบรนด์ดังเยอะมาก สมัครกับ พีจี เพียงแค่ USER เดียวก็สามารถเล่นเกมออนไลน์ได้เลย

    ReplyDelete
  4. slot wallet slotwallet เป็นเกมสล็อต ( pg slot )slot ที่มาแรง สร้างความระทึกใจให้กับผู้เล่นได้อย่างสม่ำเสมอ ด้วยการอัปเดตเกมใหม่ๆออกมาอยู่เรื่อยรวมมากยิ่งกว่า 200 เกม 2022

    ReplyDelete