Thursday, September 23, 2010

Hello and Happy Fall!


Hello dear friends! As you can see, I have been a no-show for a while now. So much has been going on and I just haven't been blogging or commenting. I have been reading your posts though. I started back to work after Labor Day and it has been non-stop crazy and busy. My husband broke his foot almost 4 weeks ago, and can put no weight what so ever on his foot. This has been very challenging to the both of us. You just don't realize what you CANNOT do while on crutches! So needless to say, I have been playing nurse/servant for the last month.

I do have some good news to share. I am going to MEXICO on Saturday with my sister Susie from Kansas City!! We have been planning this one for over a year now and I can't wait! We are going to an all inclusive resort in Playa del Carmen. It is near Cancun and Cozumel. I will be back next Friday to share pictures with you. In the mean time, I must get upstairs and finish packing, it is almost 10:00p.m. I just wanted to say Happy Fall, give you a quick update and say I miss you all!!

XOXO

8 comments:

  1. Ronda,
    First I am so sorry to hear about your husband's foot. Ouch! Who will be his nurse while you are gone?

    I know what a strain it puts on the caregiver as I watch my husband run around with his head cutoff, changing dressings, cooking and making sure I get enough protein to heal, clean and still find time to work.

    Have a WONDERFUL time in Mexico!!! BTW your photo is absolutely beautiful. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry about hubby's foot, how inconvenient! You deserve a nice vacation in Mexico, enjoy every minute! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. poor hubby! what is he going to do while your gone?!
    have a wonderful time in mexico!! i'm jealous...
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure what he is going to do this week, but hopefully I can relax for a few days!
    Joyce, I hope your doing well and are healing nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ronda
    How was Mexico? I'm sure you had fun and sounds like you needed it! Hope your hubby is managing better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ronda, Hope you had a great time with your sis! And also hope your husband's foot is feeling better these days.

    I'm with you...blogging is a challenge to fit in. Some people manage though...guess I'm not a good multi-tasker!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your website. It is beautiful. Sorry to hear about the broken foot. Just wrote a book and had three people and a horse in it with broken legs. They certainly slow you down.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Girlfriend,
    I hope everything is okay with you. I know you're traveling and busy but just in case, what kind of a friend would I be if I didn't check in!;)
    XOXOX

    ReplyDelete