Monday, February 8, 2010

Love Potion #9

I found this recipe here, and it not only sounds delicious and refreshing, but perfect for Valentines Day, fast approaching. I don't have any big plans, but I just might get the ingredients for this drink!
How about you, what are your plans?


Love Potion #9
Ingredients:
1 ½ oz strawberry vodka
¾ oz white crème de cacao
½ C of frozen strawberries
1 scoop vanilla bean ice cream
Splash of milk
½ C ice (crushed is best)
Strawberry garnish
Method:
~Place all ingredients except strawberry garnish in a blender and blend until smooth.
~Pour into a margarita glass and garnish with a strawberry.

XOXO


6 comments:

  1. Oh this is soooo good! :) I have been wondering what to do for my Cocktail of the Month. So far I missed January! Must have been a dry month! Love the music too! I am smiling from stuffy ear to stuffy ear! :D More snow? Are the roads cleared asap or do people wait for that to happen? Can you drive in it uncleared? Oooo, I'm on to your next song. So great too. Love the fray. Ok. Back to Being Martha. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. re V-Day on Sunday: We don't have any plans yet. We have been so busy at work, and Ron has a trial starting next week and he is busy with pre - trial preparation, always a frenzied time for us. Not great for romance xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds so good and I could go for one right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is 9 am too early to try this beverage? It looks really good. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, don't that look luscious!!!!!!

    No special plans really, just a bday party right on V day. Still have to get a few special things for my guys so maybe we'll have a nice family dinner on Saturday eve. Hubs did just have roses delivered to my office:)

    ReplyDelete